[GNC] moving multiple transactions

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sun Sep 30 20:22:54 EDT 2018

Jeff,

That is not currently available but I recently made changes in the importer
matching which allowed multiple selection of transactions and assignment in
that case of a destination account. That is not in the current and the newly
released version
 as yet. It may be possible to  similarly process multiple transactions  to
the account registers as well. The use case that I think can be addressed is
where in an account register there are a number of transactions where the
split of the transaction to that register needs to be changed to another
account. It could work with a CTRL-click to select multiple transactions,
followed by a right click to bring up the popup menu and adding an option to
move the selected transactions to another account and a select account
dialog followed to select an accont to transfer the splits to.

The question has been asked before but that does not necessarily initiate
any changes in the program. What is needed is a feature request Bug report
at bugs.gnucash.org. If you raise a Bug request and describe how you would
like it to work it will  then at least be assigned a priority in the list of
fixes.

David Cousens.

-----
David Cousens