[GNC] Parent Directories not Reflecting Sub-Directory Totals

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Mon Apr 1 04:54:18 EDT 2019

Hi,

On Mon, April 1, 2019 4:47 am, Dennis Marshall wrote:
> I am having difficulties with some Parent directories not reflecting
> totals from sub-directories. For example, I have an investment account set
> up. Sub-directories accurately reflect data entries, but this does not
> show up in the parent directory totals. In addition, I have one account in
> a sub directory of 4 items that is not reflected in the total amount of
> the parent directory. What am I missing and how do I go about fixing this?
> Thanks.

Where are you looking to see these totals?  I presume in the Chart of
Accounts?  You definitely will NOT see it in the parent account register.

In the CoA, it will show up if you have a Total(CUR) column shown.

Also, you need at least one entry in the PriceDB.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745