[GNC] Upgrade Links (was Re: right click doesn't work)

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.fremont.ca.us
Mon Apr 1 12:03:56 EDT 2019

Never email developers directly unless expressly invited to do so. Always use the mailing lists.
Also don't hijack threads. When you have a new topic use a new email, not a reply.

The download links are in the announcement and the latest is always in the top box at https://www.gnucash.org.

Regards,
John Ralls