[GNC] Bills in Gnucash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 2 01:00:03 EDT 2019

I just played with toggling that preference back and forth and as I do so, the ’New Invoice’ button appears and disappears accordingly. It seems this is the only button affected unless there is a special toolbar somewhere I’m not triggering. (when viewing a bill/invoice there are 2 ’New Invoice’ buttons, one is the generic version, the other is tied to the same ‘current owner’ of the viewed bill/invoice - that one doesn’t toggle.)

The Business menu remains visible in all cases.

Certainly, if one needs to manually manage A/R or A/P or not even use them, those features would be nice to hide. I don’t think there is any danger posed however by their visibility or existence unless one tries to both use those features *and* manually make transactions in those special accounts.

Regards,
Adrien