[GNC] Bills in Gnucash

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Apr 2 04:04:17 EDT 2019

The preference was added by Christian back in the 2.6 days. I'm not sure of
the end goal of this feature but I believe it was indeed mostly meant to
persistently add a few convenience buttons on the tool bar. I'm sure it
doesn't manage the availability of the AR/AP accounts and it equally won't
show or hide the Business releated menu options.

That may be an enhancement of its own at some point.

Regards,

Geert