[GNC] Transaction won't reconcile

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:46:34 EDT 2019

If you go into reconcile again does the starting balance match the
ending balance from the just-completed reconcile.

Are you certain that there are not two similar transactions, one of
which you have reconciled and one not?
Check very carefully the date on the one that is not reconciled and
re-check in the reconcile window that it is not there.
If you are still certain then tell us which version of gnucash you are
using and on what os.
Are you able to post a screen shot showing the recalcitrant
transaction and the reconcile window not showing it?

Colin