[GNC] Keeping two sets of books

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 2 13:52:51 EDT 2019

While GnuCash is the app you are trying to run, it is calling MySQL (which is its own app) with the user:password as an argument. I suspect (though I could be wrong) that it is MySQL trying to check that password in the keychain that is the trigger. Something to consider. Good luck figuring it out and if you do, please report back here for posterity or add the info to the wiki.

Regards,
Adrien