[GNC] QIF Import Fails

Art Chimes arts.online at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:16:41 EDT 2019

!Type:Bank
D7/ 1/97
U5.32
T5.32
CX
PInterest Earned
L_IntInc
^

Above is an example of a transaction that is failing to import. The
QIF export is from Quicken 2000 via Windows.

I've had problems with imports before, but eventually figured out the
problem. This one has me stymied. I  successfully imported
transactions from 1998-present, but the older ones aren't cooperating.

The importer process seems to work ok, concluding with the encouraging
notice, "QIF Import Completed" However, the transaction does not
appear in the account register.

One possible clue: I get a screen that asks me to match this
transaction with one of two others that have the same
date/amount/payee, even though the transaction doesn't appear in the
account.

This is actually one of numerous exports from the same Quicken file.
Some work; others don't, and my troubleshooting hasn't gotten me
anywhere. From the "about" screen: Version: 3.4; Build ID: 3.4+
(2018-12-30)

Thanks to the community for your help!

Art