[GNC] Optional Fade Mode for Reconciled Transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Apr 4 14:42:12 EDT 2019

Stephanie,

There isn’t an option for faded or greyed out, but you can filter any register view to show only non-reconciled transactions. Check View > Filter by... > Status. There are many more options available than just reconciliation status.

The filter is sticky so there is an indicator in the top right of the register to remind you the filter is active because it is easy to forget and then later wonder where some of your transactions went to.

Regards,
Adrien