[GNC] is there a way to undo last months reconciliation

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 5 18:21:13 EDT 2019

Simply re-run the reconciliation and include that transaction. But if you completed the reconcilliation without it, likely you had to make a correcting entry to work out the balance. You should either delete or adjust that correcting entry.

If you didn’t have to make a correcting entry originally, either something else is off, and/or you’ll need to make one now.

Regards,
Adrien