[GNC] Restoring backups

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Apr 5 19:58:12 EDT 2019

I’d say you got which file was which mixed up.

You may have inadvertently opened the older file and kept working in it. That would now be your current file.

If it is missing transactions the other contains (and vice versa) then you’ll have to pick one of them that has the least missing data and then copy/paste from the other file as much as possible. If you have business feature transactions missing, you’ll have to redo those by hand.

Regards,
Adrien