[GNC] Modifying Balance Sheet Report

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Sun Apr 7 04:59:11 EDT 2019

Paul,

You can experiment with Edit->Report Options menu and see how the report changes with various options.

In your particular case, you can set Price Source to “Average Cost” on the “Commodities” tab. That should give you what you are looking for.

Please note that somewhere around 2.6.12 or so (and later), there was a bug that corrupted the average cost reporting. This has now been fixed (I am currently using 3.4).

Cheers.