[GNC] is there a way to undo last months reconciliation

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 12:20:23 EDT 2019

> On 7 Apr 2019, at 16:33, David T. via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> Adrien,
>
> I have seen how easy it is to have this happen; I had an import that had extraneous spaces in the Description field, and when I corrected that, the transactions de-reconciled.
>
> There were no warnings. I don’t believe I’ve ever set this option anywhere; how would a user locate the setting in question?
>
> Note that I’m not asking to reset all my preferences; I am asking where I can see the setting that I ostensibly have previously set. If the UI doesn’t expose this setting, is there a way to locate it from outside GC?
>
> David

Before upgrading from 2.6.1 to 3.4 I always got a warning when adjusting the value of a transaction, but this stopped when I upgraded without any action on my part.

The Actions->Reset Warnings… menu option tells you which warnings you’ve switched off and allows you to switch any or all of them on again using a check-list, so you can be selective.

Michael