[GNC] report: group account activity by accounting period instead of by month

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Apr 7 22:52:51 EDT 2019

> On Apr 7, 2019, at 6:53 PM, Ron Eggler <ron.eggler at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm using GnuCash 2.6.12 and would like to create an annual report for tax
> reporting purposes. For that, I would like to create a report where
> transactions are grouped for the whole year, accounting period but instead,
> I get them grouped by month. How can I change this?

Assuming the transaction report, click report options and select the sorting tab.

If your period is 1 year you can just uncheck "secondary subtotal". If the period is longer and you want yearly subtotals, change  	secondary key to Date and Secondary Subtotal for Date Key to Yearly.

Regards,
John Ralls