[GNC] help lost data file

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Apr 8 19:09:12 EDT 2019

Interesting. A little experimentation finds that it's not sufficient to just select the home directory, you must have the home directory as the primary view in Finder. If you're using Icon or List view you can double-click on your home directory to make it primary. If you're in column view you can either switch temporarily to one of the others or you can drag your home directory to the sidebar and then click on it there.

There's another way, though: Select Go>Go to Folder... from the menu and then type into the dialog box ~/Library/Application Support/Gnucash and click Go.

Regards,
John Ralls