[GNC] Upgrade 2.6.18 to 3.5

Tony Vanson tonyvans70 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 05:57:53 EDT 2019

I've just upgraded from 2.6.21 to 3.5.1 for Windows 10. The upgrade
performed seamlessly with only one problem so far, it seems to have lost my
Saved Report Configurations from the previous version. Not too big a deal
as it's easily created again, or maybe someone has an idea if I'm looking
in the wrong spot?

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 3:01 PM Michael Hendry <hendry.michael at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > On 10 Apr 2019, at 08:21, aeg via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > I am currently using version 2.6.16 so should I upgrade to 2.6.21 before
> 3.5 or is another intermediate step recommended?
> > Kind regards,Alan
>

> For what it’s worth, I can report no file incompatibility problems in
> making the transition from 2.6.1 to 3.4 a few weeks ago.
>
> Your mileage may, of course, vary.
>
> I had planned to run the two versions in parallel for a while (with
> separate directories for the data), but quickly got fed up with the
> rigmarole of switching between the two.
>
> Michael

*Tony Vanson*

*The older I get,*