[GNC] Transaction won't reconcile

wheelercsg-lists at yahoo.com wheelercsg-lists at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 15:32:23 EDT 2019

When you import transactions, do you check all of the auto-matched ones
to make sure that they are correct before you close the importer? I find
that sometimes the importer matches a new transaction to an older one in
my ledger instead of treating it as a new, separate transaction.
Something like that might explain why Gnucash appears not to import some
of your transactions.