[GNC] two lines for every entry

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Thu Apr 11 19:00:07 EDT 2019

On 4/11/19 3:49 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> And so the ‘bookkeeping’ is not quite complete. (the checking and credit cards aren’t yet booked)

They are so booked.  Not in the GnC fashion though.  You can't close
a purchase order unless charges match balances, that includes who
and how much you paid for things.  I even kick out use tax for the
state (makes the state all warm and fuzzy).

There is about 300 lines of my code when you try to close a purchase
order or expense entry.  You can't get away with anything.