[GNC] How to account for credit card fees

Andres Aviles ana5914 at gmx.com
Fri Apr 12 02:28:08 EDT 2019

   Hello all -

   This is my first post.  So far I love GnuCash !

   I run a small business and accept credit/debit cards using the Square
   app.  They take out the fees before they deposit the money received. I
   have imported my credit union statements which includes the deposits
   made by Square. But how do I account for these fees in GnuCash that
   Square takes out before the deposit ? I'm using version 3.5.1 right
   now.

   Thanks.

   Andy A.
   ana5914 at gmx.com
   "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" Maya Angelou
   Words to live by -
   * Love has no gender, love has no race, love has no disability and love
   has no age
   * Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
   * Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
   * Life is too short to be anything but happy.
   * Falling down is a part of life. Getting back up is living.
   * Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you.
   * Don't sweat tomorrow - you h