[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 193, Issue 42 - re: QFX Import Matching

Andres Aviles ana5914 at gmx.com
Fri Apr 12 03:03:42 EDT 2019

   David -

   Thanks for the info.  The issue is not with the import of data from my
   credit union. The fees are deducted from the amount that I collect
   before Square deposits the money in my account. The amount that Square
   deposited is importing fine but the fees are never deposited so they
   don't show up. I know what the fees are from my statement from Square.

   So what is the best way to manually enter and account for the Square
   fees for their service ?

   Thanks.

   Andy A.
   ana5914 at gmx.com
   "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" Maya Angelou
   Words to live by -
   * Love has no gender, love has no race, love has no disability and love
   has no age
   * Forget the bad, and focus on the good.
   * Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
   * Life is too short to be anything but happy.
   * Falling down is a part of life. Getting back up is living.
   * Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you.
   * Don't sweat tomorrow - you h