[GNC] Restoring backups

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 06:36:50 EDT 2019

cicko,
Thanks for adding this to the wiki. However, the circumstances you describe are not a function of backing up gnucash, but are rather a general issue associated with using gnucash on macs.
Because of this, I will recommend that your notes be moved into the FAQ page on using gnucash for macs. I will do this in a couple of hours, if you don't, but I wanted to let you know what the reasoning is for the change.
David

  On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 13:14, cicko<alen.siljak at gmx.com> wrote:   Thanks, Maf. That's some useful info for Mac users. I'll add this to the wiki
(section on restoring the backups).