[GNC] Upgrade 2.6.18 to 3.5

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 13 06:11:39 EDT 2019

Tony,

I recently ugraded from 2.6.21 to 3.5 on Windows 10 and had to locate the
saved reports. I'll tell you what I did.
On my system this was a file called "saved-reports-2.4", which was located
at:

C:\users\USERNAME\.gnucash where USERNAME is the current user.

I copied this file to:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\GnuCash

These locations might be different on your system, you can find the USERNAME
folder by hitting the Windows key and typing %userprofile%. Also you can
fing the Appdata folder by typing %appdata%

Hope this helps.