[GNC] Split transaction: more than two off-setting accounts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Apr 13 14:37:37 EDT 2019

When I enter a mortgage payment I credit the checking account and have three
off-setting debit accounts: principal, interest, and escrow.

The split transaction button opens only two rows so I enter the checking
account credit and the principal amount debit, then close the transaction
and re-open it to enter interest and escrow.

Is there a way to open the split with more than two data entry rows? If not
I'll just continue doing what I have been, but would like to avoid
closing/re-opening the transaction if there is a way to do so.

Regards,

Rich