[GNC] print account names for Grand total in reports

Ron Eggler ron.eggler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:52:47 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm interested in breaking the totals up by account and showing the account
names especially for the Grand Total (for tax purposes)
Currently, the transaction record displays the Grand Total on the bottom as
follows:
Grand Total                               500  GOOG
                                          -333 APPL
                                          -150 SPY
                                           $12345.67
                                           100 QQQ
                                          $987654.32

The stocks I can account for by the symbol name but I'm not sure what the
amounts belong to.
How do I display the account names and the totals from each account with
transactions during the period?
Thanks,
Ron