[GNC] upgrade from 2.6.12 to 3.5-1 via deb

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 15 09:43:22 EDT 2019

I could be mistaken, but I think his .deb is built against Ubuntu 18.04 which would be Mint 19/19.1, not 18.3. (which is based on Ubuntu 16.04) If the 3.5 .deb *should* work on a 16.04 base, then there might also be an issue with Mint having some packages in a held state for stability reasons or newer versions of some dependencies might not have been backported to the older repos. They might have to be downloaded manually, or repos changed first.

Regards,
Adrien