[GNC] Transaction Report with ver.3.5 not working?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 15 09:48:27 EDT 2019

Can you describe in more detail “the Transaction report is not working for me”? I can successfully run that report on my fuel expenses with monthly totals.

Are you getting an error message? Are you not seeing the data you thought you would see? Is it not arranged how you thought it would be arranged?

Regards,
Adrien