[GNC] Run GnuCash Upgrades Side-by-side With Older Versions

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:57:34 EDT 2019

Win 7-64, GnuCash 6.2.21

Hi Folks,

Is there a way to install a new version without uninstalling the old
version?  The install wizard doesn't seem to let me select the install
location, while it appears to require uninstalling the old version before
installing the new version.

Currently, GnuCash resides at C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\

If I had a choice, I might like C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\6.2.21\ for
my current installation, and C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\3.5.1\ for the
install I'm about to do, and so on.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis