[GNC] Need help with a Savings account

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Mon Apr 15 19:31:48 EDT 2019

On 4/15/19 4:10 PM, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> What makes you think ‘losing money’ = ‘debit'?

Hi Adrian,

By "losing money", I meant money moving away from me.
 From me (debit) to the bank

By the way, I am a bit disturbed with myself that I actually
understood your reply.

By chance do you have a teaching background?  It is a skill
all in its own and you are very good at it.

And now a word from the funniest man to ever have walked the face
of this earth:

     “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does
     not ask remains a fool forever.”
        ― Mark Twain

Okay, maybe 10 minutes.

:-)

-T

      Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most
      --Mark Twain