[GNC] Cannot retrieve quotes for some securities

wendiallen wendisf at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 21:47:30 EDT 2019

GnuCash 3.5; Win10Pro64.  I've set up the scripts to get quotes from Alpha
Vantage, and edited my securities to "get online quotes."  Every time I
click "get quotes", I get a message that quotes for some of my securities
cannot be retrieved.  They are different each time, and the number varies
from most (~12) to only one or two.  Immediately re-clicking results in a
different subset of securities.  Can anyone assist with fixing this issue?