[GNC] Debian Files for GnuCash 3.4-x

boldstripe michael.nabble at wengam.com
Tue Apr 16 13:58:34 EDT 2019

Thank you, I appreciate your work on this.

I am on Debian Buster (testing) with current updates applied.

When I try to install 3.5 from your files with apt, it fails, with the
following messages:

boldstripe at thinkpad-debian:~/Downloads/gnucash_3.5$ ls
gnucash_3.5_amd64.deb  gnucash-common_3.5_all.deb
python3-gnucash_3.5_amd64.deb
boldstripe at thinkpad-debian:~/Downloads/gnucash_3.5$ sudo apt install
./*gnucash*.deb
[sudo] password for boldstripe:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'gnucash' instead of './gnucash_3.5_amd64.deb'
Note, selecting 'gnucash-common' instead of './gnucash-common_3.5_all.deb'
Note, selecting 'python3-gnucash' instead of
'./python3-gnucash_3.5_amd64.deb'
or been moved out of Incoming.

 gnucash : Depends: libboost-date-time1.65.1 but it is not installable
           Depends: libboost-filesystem1.65.1 but it is not installable
           Depends: libboost-locale1.65.1 but it is not installable
           Depends: libboost-regex1.65.1 but it is not installable
           Depends: libboost-system1.65.1 but it is not installable
           Depends: libicu60 (>= 60.1-1~) but it is not installable
           Depends: libpython3.6 (>= 3.6.5) but it is not installable
           Recommends: pythone3-gnucash but it is not installable
 python3-gnucash : Depends: libpython3.6 (>= 3.6.5) but it is not
installable
                   Depends: python3 (< 3.7) but 3.7.2-1 is to be installed