[GNC] Credits and Debits

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 15:48:38 EDT 2019

When entering transactions I just remember that money moves from right to
left.

Colin

Whilst that is true and the arrangement of named columns in GnuCash serves
as a reminder, it is still necessary for the user to decide on which account
row of the relevant column to enter transaction amounts, and that is where
the problem lies.

Alan