[GNC] Column Width

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Apr 17 06:42:17 EDT 2019

Hi,

On Wed, April 17, 2019 6:29 am, Justin Mathew via gnucash-user wrote:
> I am wondering about this same thing as well.
>
> If you expand the width by double clicking on the edge of the column, it
> adjusts to it's width but at the expense of the spreadsheet shifting right
> of the fold.

Yes, and then you can reduce the size of the Description field.

The Description field will ALWAYS auto-expand to fill the window size, but
it will not auto-reduce.  So you need to expand the list beyond the window
(so the scrollbar appears) and only then can you reduce the description
field size.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745