[GNC] Column Width

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Apr 17 09:30:00 EDT 2019

Justin Mathew <mjustin at protonmail.com> writes:

> Michael,
>
>> If you type only DD then <TAB> to the next field, it will assume the
>> current month and year.
>
> This works.
>
>> If you type DD/MM and <TAB> you’ll get the current year.

Actually, there is a preference here where if you type DD/MM and tab
out, it will choose from a 12-month rolling window to select the year.
So right now, on April 17th, 2019, if I type 12/31 <tab> it would input
12/31/2018.

> I can't type in the character / or - for that matter.

What version of GnuCash?
What OS/Distro?

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745