[GNC] Linux build from source

J R mikromalaka at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 10:36:49 EDT 2019

 Thanks, I'm using Linux Mint 19.1, it has been a good learning transition from windowsWould like to stick with GNC 3.5+
    On Wednesday, April 17, 2019, 10:28:06 AM EDT, Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote:

 On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 15:16, J R via gnucash-user
<gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> Hi, Is there a simple step by step to build from source for ubuntu / Linux mint ?I'm suprised there is not a version ready to install for ubuntu like with other programs I use like, Zoneminder & ChromisPOS

There is a version on Ubuntu, and I presume mint.  It is just not the
latest.  On Ubuntu 18.10 it is 3,3.  It will be 3.4 or possibly 3.5
on Ubuntu 19.04, due for release any day now.

Colin