[GNC] Logging into the forum

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Apr 18 06:40:13 EDT 2019

Hi,

On Thu, April 18, 2019 6:22 am, Justin Mathew via gnucash-user wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can't I login to http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/ using my email
> address subscribed to mailing list and the password provided? I tried and
> it didn't work.
>
> Do I have to register a new account?

Nabble is a third-party service not at all connected with the GnuCash
project.  GnuCash has no forums, just an email list.  Nabble takes that
list and, in however they do it, provides a web front end.  IF you decide
to use Nabble's services, you are doing so completely separate from the
GnuCash mailing lists.

So to answer your question, yes, you need a separate login between Nabble
and GnuCash.  If you signed up for the GnuCash lists you can NOT use that
login at nabble.  And if you sign up for nabble, your posts will get
moderated until you sign up for the list with GnuCash.

Enjoy!

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745