[GNC] [GNC-dev] Recording dividend payoffs

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Thu Apr 18 11:12:10 EDT 2019

Justin,

It's very simple: I've many years of experience with both accounting and GnuCash. I've run a company which paid dividends and used GnuCash to account for it. It works fine the way it is, it just doesn't work the way you want to use it. Too bad.

Then there's your admission to Maf:

> On Apr 16, 2019, at 5:37 AM, Justin Mathew via gnucash-devel <gnucash-devel at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> Yes, I read this suggestion in gnu tutorial and concepts manual few hours ago infact. I am new to accounting to be honest. Just learning it with a fictitious company and transactions.

Regards,
John Ralls