[GNC] Entering paycheck details of Employer sponsored deductions

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 20 09:09:08 EDT 2019

Sorry. I didn't really answer your second question.

First question, why do you need to calculate the two interest figures separately? Does the fund manager do this?

As for calculating interest, you will find it fraught with difficulty. The likelihood that your calculations will match the institution's every time is extremely low. I gave up on that long ago, and instead enter such information from the statement.

David