[GNC] Unexpected behaviour of locking mechanis

mc mc8 at privmgt.com
Sat Apr 20 11:31:26 EDT 2019

Geert

I assume the state files are the .gcm files in
~/.local/share/gnucash/

But,
I never change the names of the underlying files,
yet still, frequently when I open a previous version,
I will lose the tabs, nd just get the default "Accounts" tab.

Was just trying to test it to see if I could establish a pattern as to
when it happened,
but haven't succeeded yet.

mc