[GNC] Budget (combine 2 categories?)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 21 12:24:39 EDT 2019

I suspected as much. Of course, depending on your needs (like just a report), the change could be temporary.

Otherwise, you could create virtual accounts just for budgeting. Some envelope method implementations do this. Keeping track of everything can get tedious and you end up making budget-only splits each time those affected accounts appear in a transaction.

Regards,
Adrien