[GNC] Account report: defined date range

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Apr 21 13:16:35 EDT 2019

I've read the report section of the guide and tried various reports
(including Account report) from the menu without finding the one I want: a
list of all transactions in my checking account defined by starting and
ending dates.

The account report displays all transactions in that account from when it
was first set up and the options menu does not allow me to specify a date
range.

I'm sure the information I need will be provided by one of the available
reports yet I'm not seeing it. A pointer is needed.

Regards,

Rich