[GNC] Version on Ubuntu 19.04

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:33:05 EDT 2019

On Sun, Apr 21, 2019 at 9:39 AM Dennis Powless <dpowless517 at pobox.com>
wrote:

> What version of GC is available on Ubuntu 19.04?

This prompt reminded me to update the Wiki page to include Disco.

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Ubuntu

(As a separate edit) I additionally removed most references to the late,
formerly great, GetDeb repository because someone has purchased that domain
and is using it for something else. (Cue moment of silence.) :-(

P.S.: I hope folks have been making good progress on making "official"
released versions of flatpak and/or snap packages. I don't feel like I can
recommend them yet -- I don't even know who's behind the ones available.