[GNC] Version on Ubuntu 19.04

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Apr 22 19:26:22 EDT 2019

Someone in a thread a few months ago investigated Appimage, but put it on hold since Geert was working on Flatpak. (there’s also a bug filed about the various image formats)

I sent an e-mail to the maintainer of the Snap some months ago about updating it to 3.x and have never heard back.

Regards,
Adrien