[GNC] Assets: Checking input order from Android app

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Apr 24 18:05:45 EDT 2019

Jimmy,

The Android app is a separate project. Someone here *might* also use it and be able to help, but you’re more likely to find a solution using their support channels.

Their GitHub page (linked from gnucash.org) has a ‘Support' section in the README.md. They prefer to use: https://plus.google.com/communities/104728406764752407046

While your example is hard to see exactly without a wider window, it looks like the debits and credits are correct in both apps. The order of the splits doesn’t matter with respect to the accounting. It looks like GnuCash is either in an alpha sort or as-entered sort, and the Android app is listing Liabilities before Income. I would ask the GnuCash for Android folks if they have a setting for sort order, or a way to preserve the as-entered order if you feel it is important.

Regards,
Adrien