[GNC] VAT Reporting

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Thu Apr 25 13:02:34 EDT 2019

Hi Laurel,

not got time at the moment to answer you properly, but I do VAT reports with a
few runs of the transaction report.

Christopher Lam has supplied a GST report that I'm looking at for the
impending Make Tax Difficult transition.   I am confident there will be a
solution that will be working by the time July rolls around - even if it is a
bit of a fudge needing polish!

will be able to answer questions in more detail either after 10 tonight or in
the morning.

Maf.