[GNC] I can't see above the current widow

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:12:57 EDT 2019

Also, does the unwillingness to scroll happen only on the account register
shown, or does it happen only on some other account registers, or all
account registers?

I just opened my GnuCash, opened a register, put the cursor in the
description field of a transaction, and then pressed the up arrow.  The
cursor moved to the next transaction above and selected the text of that
description field.  The background of the selected transaction changed to
yellow from green.  When I pressed the up arrow repeatedly, the cursor
eventually moved to the uppermost transaction and then the list of
transactions began to scroll every time I pressed the up arrow key.  If you
try this, do you get the same behavior?

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis