[GNC] 6.15.5.2. Assign a Destination Account to Multiple Transaction

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 25 19:05:10 EDT 2019

Hi Jeff,

I originally did the mods as a new feature in the master branch and they
would have come out with GnuCash 4 along with the corresponding document
changes. The documentation was shifted up in priority,  I think to meet a
need for more up to date information in importer documentation. I have asked
John if we can switch it to the maint branch so it comes out in V3.6. It has
to be checked out for unwanted interaction with the rest of the code by the
main developers but as the code changed is localized to the importer and not
utilized elsewhere this is unlikely to cause any problems.  I have just
incorporated the 2 files changed into my local v3.5 copy  and built it and
it is working without any obvious problems apart from a warning about a
deprecation of a routine coming up in GTK. I'll patch that in the next day
or so.

David Cousens

-----
David Cousens