[GNC] Need help reconciling

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Fri Apr 26 18:19:11 EDT 2019

Hi All,

I have been looking over the "Reconcile" on on eof m yu
credit card account.  I just don understand what I am seeing.

1) do I put a "c" in the opening balance as I
I has checked it?

2) I have put "C" in all the charges on my bank statement.

3) I press the Reconcile button and I put in the closing data.

It puts a weird entry into the the ledger that I don't understand
and puts it on one of those weird  "you goofed" accounts.  And
I get no "y"'s.

I look at the doc and I have no clue what is going on.
     https://gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=3&lang=C&doc=help
     https://gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=3&lang=C&doc=guide

:'(

-T