[GNC] Need help reconciling

Cricket Onebit cricketbeautiful at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 20:37:01 EDT 2019

Sounds like me at the grocery store. Just tell me what aisle, even better
something big beside it, and like magic it appears, even though I'd already
checked that area thoroughly.

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 20:35, David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com>
wrote:

> Todd,
>
> >Why I could not find it on my own, I can only speculate ...
>
> We all went through not being able to find stuff at one point. Sometimes
> the
> greatest help is just knowing it exists somewhere.
>
> David
>

> -----
> David Cousens
> --

+++

Not as a ladder from earth to Heaven, not as a witness to any creed,
But simple service simply given to his own kind in their common need.
-- Rudyard Kipling