[GNC] Need help reconciling

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 03:11:07 EDT 2019

I am sure we have been over this before.  You should not generally
need to touch the reconcile column in the register yourself.  It is
all done through the Reconcile feature.  Open the credit card (or
bank) account and select Options > Reconcile.  Check the opening
balance matches the opening balance on the statement from the bank,
enter the closing balance from the statement and then tick off the
transactions.

Colin