[GNC] India Mutual Funds

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:04:30 EDT 2019

Hi Sachin,

Am Mo., 29. Apr. 2019 um 14:27 Uhr schrieb Sachin Danave <
sachin.danave at gmail.com>:

> Below is the link for the text file which shows the quotes with ;
> separator.
>

> http://portal.amfiindia.com/DownloadNAVHistoryReport_Po.aspx?mf=20&frmdt=01-Apr-2019&todt=26-Apr-2019

That is not the list, which FQ uses, but recently
https://www.amfiindia.com/spages/NAVAll.txt

I assume you got also
gnc-fq-dump -v amfiindia 108466
Finance::Quote fields Gnucash uses:
    symbol: 108466 (deduced)     <=== required
      date: ** missing **        <=== recommended
  currency: ** missing **        <=== required
      last:                      <=\
       nav:                      <=== one of these
     price:                      <=/
  timezone:                      <=== optional

** This stock quote cannot be used by GnuCash!

All fields returned by Finance::Quote for stock 108466

stock           field  value
-----           -----  -----
108466       errormsg: HTTP failure
108466           last: **missing**
108466            nav: **missing**
108466          price: **missing**
108466        success: 0

The HTTP failure says: Something is wrong, either the URL or the server is
down.

There is an unreleased patch:
https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/commit/7660e30d2bfcbd508d9790984b10b8c9a5fd76a5#diff-e06db2e3b9629905617c636c29cd3c21
You can either apply the patch or replace your current module by this:
https://github.com/finance-quote/finance-quote/blob/master/lib/Finance/Quote/IndiaMutual.pm

Erik,
as there are several fixes in the master branch at github, how about a new
FQ release?

Regards
Frank